How can this program help me?
Lilly Cares provides free Lilly medications for patients who meet program eligibility requirements.
Do I qualify for Lilly Cares?
To receive free Lilly medications you must meet ALL program eligibility requirements. Some of the eligibility requirements for Lilly Cares are listed below. If you meet the criteria listed below, this does NOT guarantee eligibility for the program.
- I am a permanent, legal United States resident.*
- My household income is under the Annual Income Limit.
- I am NOT enrolled in or eligible for Medicaid or Veterans Administration Benefits.
- If I am Medicare Part D eligible, I am enrolled in a Medicare Part D program.
- If I am a Medicare Part D patient (except Forteo & Taltz patients), I have spent $1,100 on medications this calendar year.
- My healthcare provider prescribed a Lilly medication available through Lilly Cares, and I am eligible for and have enrolled in Medicare Part D OR have no insurance.
- My healthcare provider prescribed Humatrope® and I am eligible for and have enrolled in Medicare Part D OR have no insurance OR my insurance does not cover the Lilly medication Humatrope. Patients with Medicaid or Veterans Administration benefits may apply. I have a “No Funding Letter” from Humatrope Direct Connect which states that I have no insurance benefits to pay for my Humatrope therapy. Contact Humatrope Direct Connect at 1-84Humatrope (1-844-862-8767) if you need this letter. A no funding letter is not required for Medicare Part D patients.
What Lilly medications are available?
These Lilly branded medications are available.
How much medication will I receive?
Medication orders may be written for up to a 1-year supply, subject to program eligibility limits. Up to a 120-day (4-month) supply is available in each shipment, unless a lesser amount is prescribed or provided per program guidelines. For refills, your healthcare provider may use optional Lilly Cares Prescription Form templates when ordering refills for enrolled Lilly Cares patients.
How do I apply?
- Lilly Cares Applicants: Download, print, and complete the Lilly Cares Foundation Patient Assistance Program application or request it by calling 1-800-545-6962.
- You and your healthcare provider must fill out, sign, and mail or fax the completed application with your proof of income and copies of other required documents as noted in the application. The Lilly Cares fax number is 1-844-431-6650.
- Lilly Cares - Humatrope Applicants: Contact Humatrope Direct Connect by calling 1-844-862-8767 or 1-84HUMATROPE to obtain a no funding letter. A no funding letter is required for application to Lilly Cares.
For additional information about Lilly Cares, call us at 1-800-545-6962.
*Does not include Puerto Rico or the US Virgin Islands