How can this program help me?
Lilly Cares provides free oncology medication for patients who meet program eligibility requirements.
Do I qualify for this program?
To receive free oncology medication, you must meet ALL program eligibility requirements. Some of the eligibility requirements for Lilly Cares oncology products are listed below. If you meet the criteria listed below, this does NOT guarantee eligibility for the program.
- I am a permanent, legal United States resident.†
- I meet the household income guidelines for the program.
- I have been prescribed an infused or oral Lilly oncology medication and I have NO insurance OR my insurance does NOT cover the prescribed Lilly oncology medication.
- I have been prescribed an oral Lilly oncology medication and I am eligible for Medicare Part D and have enrolled in a Medicare Part D.
- I have been prescribed an infused Lilly oncology medication and have submitted an application to the Lilly Cares program within 180 days of treatment.
What Lilly medications are available?
This program provides free Lilly medications for patients through their healthcare provider’s office. These Lilly branded medications are available.
Where will I get my medication?
Upon receiving an approved product request from your healthcare provider, infused oncology medications are shipped to your healthcare provider's office. If you are receiving an oral oncology medication it will be delivered to your home.
How do I apply?
Lilly Cares Foundation Patient Assistance Program Oncology Applications (Electronic submission or download and print.)
- Contact your healthcare provider to inquire about filling out an application
- A printable Lilly Cares Oncology application is available, or Click here to begin the online application process. An application can also be requested by calling Lilly Cares 1-800-545-6962.
- You must provide your healthcare provider with proof of income.
- If you have insurance that does not cover the medication, you must submit documentation that the insurance has denied the initial claim and denied two appeals. Your healthcare provider (HCP) or specialty pharmacy may be able to assist you with obtaining this documentation. If your HCP or specialty pharmacy needs assistance with obtaining the documentation, they may contact one of the following Lilly sponsored customer support programs:
— For infused medications, call Lilly PatientOne by dialing 1-866-4PatOne (1-866-472-8663)
— For Verzenio, call Verzenio Continuous Care by dialing 1-844-VERZENIO (1-844-837-9364)
What happens next?
When we receive your application, we will review it to see if you qualify for Lilly Cares.
If you are under the age of 65 and NOT a Medicare Part D patient and you qualify for Lilly Cares:
- Your healthcare provider will receive a letter notifying them of your enrollment. If you are eligible for an oral oncology medication you will also receive a letter.
- You will be enrolled for 12 months. After 12 months, you must apply again.
- You and your healthcare provider will receive a letter notifying you of enrollment.
- You will be enrolled until the end of the calendar year and must apply again next year.
- If you have been prescribed an oral oncology medication, the patient will be contacted by Covance Specialty Pharmacy to schedule home delivery.
Am I eligible for the program while I am pending other coverage?
The program may provide product assistance to qualified applicants for up to three months pending other coverage such as Medicaid, Medicare, or Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) healthcare coverage.
Keep a copy of your application and your original income documents. If your application is approved, you will remain enrolled in the program for up to 1 year. To continue receiving free Lilly medications, your healthcare provider must reapply each year.
Please notify your healthcare provider if your financial and/or insurance status changes.
For additional information about this program, please contact your healthcare provider or call 1-800-545-6962 or visit www.lillycares.com
†Includes Puerto Rico