How can this program help me?
Lilly Cares provides free oncology medication for patients who meet program eligibility requirements.
Do I qualify for this program?
To receive free oncology medication, you must meet ALL program eligibility requirements. Some of the eligibility requirements for Lilly Cares oncology products are listed below. If you meet the criteria listed below, this does NOT guarantee eligibility for the program.
- My healthcare provider prescribed a Lilly oncology medication and I have NO insurance OR my insurance does NOT cover the Lilly oncology medication.
- I have been prescribed a qualified Lilly oncology medication that will be administered in the US.
- I have submitted an application to the PatientOne program within 180 days of treatment.
- I am a permanent, legal United States resident.†
- I meet the household income guidelines for the program.
What Lilly medications are available?
This program provides free Lilly medications for patients through their healthcare provider’s office. These Lilly branded medications are available.
Where will I get my medication?
Upon receiving an approved product request from your healthcare provider, oncology products are shipped to your healthcare provider's office.
How do I apply?
- Contact your healthcare provider to inquire about filling out an application
- An application is available at LillyPatientOne.com or by calling 1-866-472-8663.
- You must provide your healthcare provider with proof of income.
Am I eligible for the program while I am pending other coverage?
The program may provide product assistance to qualified applicants for up to three months pending other coverage such as Medicaid, Medicare, or Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) healthcare coverage.
Keep a copy of your application and your original income documents. If your application is approved, your healthcare provider will be notified by the program and the medication will be shipped to your healthcare provider’s office. You will remain enrolled in the program for up to 1 year. To continue receiving free Lilly medications, your healthcare provider must reapply each year.
Please notify your healthcare provider if your financial and/or insurance status changes.
For additional information about this program, please contact your healthcare provider or call 1-866-472-8663 or visit www.LillyPatientOne.com
†Includes Puerto Rico