How can this program help me?
Lilly Cares provides free Lilly medications for patients who meet program eligibility requirements.
Do I qualify for Lilly Cares?
To receive free Lilly medications you must meet all program eligibility requirements. Some of the eligibility requirements for Lilly Cares are listed below.
- I am a permanent, legal resident of the United States or Puerto Rico.
- My healthcare provider prescribed a Lilly medication available through Lilly Cares, and I have no insurance, or I have Medicare Part D, or, in some circumstances, my insurance does not cover the Lilly medication.
- I am not enrolled in Medicaid, full Low Income Subsidy (LIS, “Extra Help”) or Veterans (VA) Benefits. (Humatrope patients may be eligible.)
- My household income is under the Annual Income Limit.
- If I am a Medicare Part D patient, I have spent $1,100 on prescription medications this calendar year. This does not apply to Forteo, Humatrope, Olumiant, and Taltz patients.
For additional eligibility criteria please refer to the Lilly Cares program application.
What Lilly medications are available?
These Lilly branded medications are available.
How much medication will I receive?
Medication orders may be written for up to a 1-year supply, subject to program eligibility limits. Up to a 120-day (4-month) supply is available in each shipment, unless a lesser amount is prescribed or provided per program guidelines. For refills, your healthcare provider may use optional Lilly Cares Prescription Form templates when ordering refills for enrolled Lilly Cares patients.
How do I apply?
Applicants may choose one of the following options for applying to Lilly Cares:
You may also request a Lilly Cares application by calling 1-800-545-6962.What happens next?
When we receive your application, we will review it to see if you qualify for Lilly Cares.
If you qualify for Lilly Cares:
- You and your healthcare provider will receive a letter notifying you of enrollment.
- You will be enrolled for 12 months. If you are Medicare Part D patient, you will be enrolled through the end of the calendar year.
- You will pick up your medication from your healthcare provider in 10-14 business days. (Forteo, Humatrope, Olumiant, and Taltz generally require home delivery due to medication handling, and the patient will be contacted to schedule home delivery.)
For additional information about Lilly Cares, call us at