How can this program help me?
Lilly Cares provides free oncology medication for patients who meet program eligibility requirements.
Do I qualify for this program?
To receive free oncology medication, you must meet all program eligibility requirements. Some of the eligibility requirements for Lilly Cares oncology products are listed below.
- I am a permanent, legal resident of the United States or Puerto Rico.
- I meet the household income guidelines for the program.
- I am not enrolled in Medicaid, full Low Income Subsidy (LIS, "Extra Help"), or Veterans Benefits.
- I have been prescribed an infused or oral Lilly oncology medication and I have no insurance, I have Medicare Part D, or my insurance does not cover the prescribed Lilly oncology medication.
- I have been prescribed an infused Lilly oncology medication and have submitted an application to the Lilly Cares program within 180 days of treatment.
What Lilly medications are available?
These Lilly branded medications are available.
Where will I get my medication?
Upon receiving an approved product request from your healthcare provider, infused oncology medications are shipped to your healthcare provider's office. If you are receiving an oral oncology medication it will be delivered to your home.
How do I apply?
Applicants may choose one of the following options for applying to Lilly Cares:
You may also request a Lilly Cares application by calling
What happens next?
When we receive your application, we will review it to see if you qualify for Lilly Cares.
If you qualify for Lilly Cares:
- Your healthcare provider will receive a letter notifying them of your enrollment. If you are eligible for an oral oncology medication you will also receive a letter.
- You will be enrolled for 12 months. If you are Medicare Part D patient, you will be enrolled through the end of the calendar year.
- If you have been prescribed an oral oncology medication, the patient will be contacted by Covance Specialty Pharmacy to schedule home delivery.